The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

God and The Goth

Even though I developed my own form of magick, God gave me a gift today. He said, "Charles, you are the EVILEST witch I know. And I love you for it." Now, I know it seems that I have these out-of-this-world, unbelievable conversations with God all the time. And I don't have to explain myself. But who better to have a borderline-psycho conversation with, if not God? I can't talk to StarChasers about this stuff. When I do, they tell me I'm not a witch. God knows my heart. God knows my art.

I finally shared my vision with Magic & Music with my psychiatrist. I never like doing this, because the sessions always end not too long after I reveal. But she saw it. And I saw the little girl her come out. And I acknowledged it. And she acknowledged it, too. She saw my vision. She warned me of the dangers of being disconnected from my art/magic for the sake of performance (ie. being interrupted), and I explained that such is what happened to get me arrested. My peace was disturbed, and nothing kept me pacified. 

I think using magick is keeping me from playing #thevictimrole. I can admit when I do wrong. I also stand up for myself. I just been lickin' my wounds the past few years. And I have the right to, if there's nothing else I can do.

I just rocked the world for 2-3 year in a row, using a MacBook and classic Apple earbuds. Let this be motivation and inspiration for generations to come. 

It don't take much to rock.







#beseated




FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...