The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Black tastebuds

Last night, I took a departure from my regular listening (Eminem, J Dilla, Madlib, etc.) and got into some modern day Hardcore. My man Tyler said that even Indie Rock was disappointing him, so I went to the most Indie place on the web to find some new music... 

SoundCloud.


I see that Djs are taking the place of producers. And these modern Hardcore DJs spare NO ONE. I guess you gotta know about the craft to get into the debate. But yeah. I heard some INCREDIBLE music last night. Some of it was labeled as 1994, which killed hope. Regardless, I had a great time listening to SoundCloud last night.

3rd Eye Magic may be working on another new project. It's all up to Chris. I've been giving him free reign over my production for the last few joints. I simply asked him if he could take direction on this one. He hasn't gotten back to me at the time this post is being written, but I have good faith in my 3rd Eye brother.

I didn't forget about you, Indigo Children! New music dropping soon. Just want to make a royal entrance first. 

I'll be cooking up today. Not sure about the future of me going live. It's always fun, but it takes a lot to do it. In fact, it takes a lot to be famous. It takes a lot, and it takes a lot out of you. I gotta think about what's best for me. And what's best for me, right now, is a damn Gatorade. I'm TRAGICALLY dehydrated. Maybe once I get my health back up I'll go live some more. Until then, just watch for the playlist.


More to be seen, more to be said.






#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...