The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Children of #TheKingdom

I listen to The Universe. That's how I found out I have children. However, until their mother's reveal to me themselves that my children are in existence, I don't claim on paperwork that I have children. Still, I have paternal instincts, and there are key signs that certain individuals are my children. 

I've named names before. I'm more interested in the REAL names, not the stage names.

I thought their mother named them Danjer and Crazh, but no. It's Danger (with a -g) and Crash (with an -s). Tomorrow is definitely here. So is Thelonious, Toddler, Titus and Tokya. Once again, it's up to their respective mothers to clarify or debunk.



Still, I love them to no end. I'm running out of words to describe my love. Bear with me.







#KingCharles!!!


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...