The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

(BY OVERWHELMING DEMAND) Christian Human 0fficial lyrics

^
^
^
(Verse 1)
Can't find my way. blinded by the way I find a stray in my behind when I walk away. Peace is like, "Do you really need to fight?" My only reply is the only guy who would say no. Nigh. "Jesus Christ!" So I reply to the beef. I take the pain and apply it to thee. Feel it with a DeadMan'sPunch. Dead Man's Strength. Detlef Schrempf. Y'all already heard it. Let the three be the history I make, lest it be something else for thee. Helping you with your ex... damn. My vents is helping. Gotta invent a message. Never left it. Get me. Melting.

(Hook)
Can't you see that love is on the rise?
Can't you see that love is on the rise?
You ain't got to find a reason why?
Can't you see that love is on the rise?

On the rise...

(Verse 2)
There is no place to go. Only my radio. I'm the new LL. CH, cool with a J in his hand. Or a Kool in his hand. Doing the damn thing. Staying on the lane. Well, Earthly. But Hell worth me. Spaec is. Taking up spaces. Pardon me, MissSpaceship. Had to bring a little earth to it. Meaning the Funk and Soul! Funky grooves! I want to move! Levitate. One of these days, I will. Staying still, taking pills ain't making bills. Gotta create the frills. And I will, too! You feel me? I feel you. Agape. Namaste.

(Hook)
Can't you see that love is on the rise?
Can't you see that love is on the rise?
You ain't got to find a reason why?
Can't you see that love is on the rise?

On the rise...

(Verse 3)
20 rounds in a 16-clip. Somebody gettin' hit by TheGenius. Please understand. If not, you are a part of the dead. And your heart's in your heard. Unbelievable death! Gotta see it as I beat it to death. The immortal torture. Still, it's all purple in the portal. Clean it up! I'm comin thru! Been seeing what's going on for a long time (with my strong mind), but what's going on? Living and seeing. Eyes are closed. Open them up, find a surprise. The diamond eyes that I have chose, ride beside me silently with clothes on. Being blessed with Evil and Darkness. What a stress to receive it.

(Hook)
Can't you see that love is on the rise?
Can't you see that love is on the rise?
You ain't got to find a reason why?
Can't you see that love is on the rise?

On the rise...


...


#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...