The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Discipline (likely, a revisit)

 This year will be an exercise in discipline. For you and for me. 

Outside of Lil Wayne, I became famous/infamous for flooding the marketplace. It's not ordinarily recommended, as your best work might go unnoticed. But it can work, especially if nothing is to come from... really, anyone else.

Like I said. I let off the Katrina dams already. I also pioneered the "surprise" release. Instead of oversaturation this time, I'm aiming to be more strategic. And as the year passes, you'll hear continuity in the themes of the music.

I couldn't be more excited.


Shouts to Mike and Stik for their review of Hypergoth!. That album was specifically for StarChasers. So was Electronic Christmas, but Hprgth!. is where it started.

Stay tuned! I go live later...



#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...