The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Live Leaks

So today was another "successful" livestream on YouTube. So "successful" that I don't want to do another one. Here's the thing... almost since day one, I've always tried to give the listener the best music possible. The change is, I started giving the listener the best ME possible. Apparently... well, OBVIOUSLY, the best ME isn't want you want. I got a request to make more music like "See & Say", and to make my music "industry standard".

I don't get it, y'all. I can't preach to you guys, 'cause then I'm not Gothic. I can't curse you guys, because I grew up Christian. I can't teach to you guys, because it's boring. I can't charm you guys, because that's gay. And when I do me and not give a fuck about what you get, you say you can't relate. Mind you, NO OTHER ARTIST LISTENS TO THEIR FANS THE WAY I LISTEN TO Y'ALL!!! So... 98% of my music is free, whatever you pay for you get AS PROMISED, I got back into the music business JUST TO GIVE YOU AN ALL-WRITTEN ALBUM... y'all just don't appreciate what I do.

So here I am, realizing and dealing with all this in my last live (1/19/2024). With all these feelings of resentment, bitterness, and virtual hatred, I saved my own life again and leaked "Compliant" from Vigilante. No real response, and no response was necessary. Just know that I have all this documented in my head and on YouTube.

I see how y'all niggas are. I'll take the loss.






#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...