The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The answer.

I think I died in my sleep last night. I woke up in the line of judgement to Heaven. No, I didn't see any celebrities, and yes the line was long. Apparently, you go to Heaven to be judged on your final resting place. 

Anyway, though the line is long, the process is FAST. The closer I got to TheJudge (which may or may not be God), the more nervous I got. Heaven is a nice place. I'd love to go there. But I can't dispell my Gothic past. Look at all the lives I touched!

When it was my turn, the angels looked at me in awe. They flew passed me whispering to each other, "He's the answer!" TheJudge asked me why I was there. I told him I don't know. Then he leaned in and said, "You're the answer. Get back down there and do exactly what you do." The next thing I know, I'm outside of my halfway house, smoking a cig and writing music in my head.

I won't front like I don't know what I'm the answer to/for. The answer, nevertheless, boosts my ego and makes people skeptical. Because being "the answer" doesn't mean I'm of God, I'm inclined to...be back at the crossroads of following God or remaining Monarch of The Indigo Child.

God has my back. But is He/She jealous? Can I finally cause anarchy in Heaven (as Satan)? Such is not my goal...nor is it my fault. Well, I don't know God to backbite, and... As a female, God has shown mercy and as a male God has shown grace. Crazy how that works out...







#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...