The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Workshop

I remember now why I didn't give God the praise before... I'm selfish with Him! God literally restored my broken soul. As early as TONIGHT! The joy I feel is remarkable! 

AND...

God said I can be a practicing Gothic witch, so long as I give Him all the glory and acknowledge that I discovered His feminine side.

No problem, my G.

Lol.


In my life, God is everything from the neighborhood bully (Dr. Dre) to America's Next Top Model (Latto). I praise God.


But I plan to get DOWN with Necronomicon. Look it up if you're brave.




StarChasers! Goths! Lay people! I'm putting on a SHOW this year. You might have to put your phone down for this one...



"This morning..."

FreshOffThePresses

The New #3rdEyeMagic is Here!!!

^ ^ ^ 100% produced by yours truly. 100% recorded and mixed by CYoumg. Mastered by Charles Hamilton. Check us out!!! #beseated