The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Dead End Streaming

 YUP! Like I told you, I cannot upload music unto streaming services. They don't even give me a button to upload the music from the TuneCore site. Whatever the issue is, I hope my StarChasers can stay loyal while I try to figure out how to fuckin MAKE IT in this new era.

I got the music. The problem is getting it out to EVERYONE, in the illest time fashion possible. 

I hope that was understood. Basically, I want to innovate again. And maybe not being able to upload music onto streaming is a GOOD thing. Someone's lookin out...





#ImOutside!!!


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...