The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Live @ 12: The Album

 Special shouts to DTA Studios. For a low price, I was able to rock the mic for 8 hours. The wifi was down, so I wasn't able to go live. There will be a next time, however.

Live @ 12 is a collection of songs made with beats I made during my YouTube live sessions. Just as a warning, this is an Electro album. The focus is the music. Be aware that the lyrics are potent, no matter how hard they may appear to be to hear.

Won't lie, I'm nervous. There's a whole podcast dissecting my music. I'll provide some "cleaner" music in the near future.


But I REALLY like this album.



From me to you 



https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1guB-WZ0Ye9jbrxjzJZ_YfeBInOc_ChuD


Enjoy!!!




You can also click the BrayWyatt pic for a link.





"I'm outside!!!"

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...