The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Allah and Rain (reign)

Im not wearing my KufiCrown today. For starters, I prayed to God last night for this session to be blessed. He grinned, nodded, and blessed me with 4-5 others to come with me to the studio.

But this morning, as I went to put on my KufiCrown, Allah spoke and said not to wear it. For I am The Sun and I am already chosen by Allah to be great. To wear the Kufi would be to submit whatever greatness I am to him, and he would get all the glory from the very ALL of ME.

So I'm not wearing my KufiCrown today.

I am also mixing and mastering these songs myself. I need to FOCUS, so every word is heard and every note is hit. The difference between these songs and ElecXmas/Hprgth is... I will be mixing them. You've heard my music in the hands of professionals. 

Now watch me do me.





The pressure's on, but guess who ain't gon' crack?!








"This morning, King Charles..."

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...