The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Memory Loss (Like Deltron)

It just dawned on me that, unless they fix the WiFi at the house, I can't go live AT ALL! The connection from my phone is TRASH. So... I'll find a way to make it work. In the meantime, I'm cranking out the beats a doing more mental writing. 

I hit a snag recently, because I found that everything I been talking about in the last 2-3 years I've ALREADY COVERED in 2014. Beast mode. So I guess I gotta live a little more. Or do more reading. I have only been reading The Bible, The Quran, The Torah and 2 spellbooks. Maybe it's time for some new required reading...




#thismorningKing Charles...


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...