The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Spitshine

I just want to clarify some things, on MY forum:

  • I don't have HIV, AIDS, or Cancer. I DID have a cancer scare in late 2009, but it got taken care of. I used HIV/AIDS as a metaphor for the lasting, damaging effects of my music/lyrical content. I did the same with Cancer until they found a knot on the back, right side of my head. 
  • I didn't rape Amber Stewart. I didn't sexually batter Amber Stewart. I was kinky with her, and at first she liked it. Without getting into embarrassing (for her) details, when I saw I would need force to penetrate her, I stopped right away. So ignore her at all costs.
  • I don't have any beef with Kendrick, J Cole or Drake. Whatever there was, isn't there anymore. I just can't wait to get back to where I was. And even then, I'm in no rush.
  • I am in talks with at least 2 major labels. These kinds of things take a VERY long time, so I'm keeping mum on it until I get some solid footing. Or, at least, a DEFINITE decision. Just like I did with Turn First (lol Mike Dee didn't believe me).
  • I have CLOSE ties to the Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit family. Like, we speak. But there are no talks of signing to any of the three. I guess we're just close like that.
  • I didn't diss Cam'ron on The Pink Lavalamp. I just got emotional over the color Pink. It could've turned out bad for me, so it's a blessing that no one took it that way. I just wanted to clarify.
As far as Rihanna goes, it was a crush that enabled me to make some of my greatest work to date. If you know, you know (ask Briana), but at this point, I just wanna put it all behind me. She got her hood Harlem dude, has her babies, has her billions, she's happy. I'm sure I'm a raindrop in her puddle.


Just wanted to clarify some things, because there are still questions about the above.
Any other questions, hit me up.

charleshamiltonreturns@gmail.com




16 bar verse = $600
Original CH instrumental = $1000
Original CH instrumental + 16 bar verse = $1200

These prices are VERY reasonable. Work witchya boy!!!






#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...