The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Roam, if you want to...(!)

So here I am. Setting up for today's live. I indeed used my government-based money to book a studio session tomorrow. I am writing. These songs will be very Vampire Sunlight. I was listening to that album recently and caught the spirit (though I've been working on these beats more recently). I am very excited. Just wanted to blog and let you know what the goings ons is.




Here is a playlist of all the Live w/ The Talented...! sessions. Check 'em out! Plenty of heat!


I'm outchea!






#thismorningKingCharles...

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...