The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Dead On Arrival

 Due to wifi restrictions (at my new place), I will not be going live for a while. There are a few things I can invest in to shorten the wait, but I would need some bread to make it work. Still, I think ALL of you for watching and being patient with a poor righteous teacher. 

Holla atchya scholar!


In the meantime, I'm still producing and recording high quality, high-level, (sheeit) HI-level music. I'm very excited to get your feedback. lol I can always tell who's a new listener, based on their critiques of my music. Give the music a chance before you become Simon Cowell. 

Other than that, #prepareforDoom.





#beseated



FreshOffThePresses

Rare internet

It's pretty rare to catch me out and about these days. No shade to LA, I'm just finding my peace and don't want to bother/be bot...