The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Writing Rite Righter

In the business of entertainment (music, movies, magazines, modeling, etc.), there is a right and correct way to go. This does include rites of passage-esque rituals that are too dark to be talked about openly. These rituals determine who's right-er in the grand scheme of things. 

Nothing directly having to do with talent.
But if you're boastful about your talent, you'll whet the appetite of someone who is just as (if not hungrier) hungry as you. Don't let anyone (or just anyone) eat off your plate. In fact, if you're not ready for that kind of hunger being around you, don't get in the music business. 

The few friends I have in this business are BULLIES creatively, but socially, lambs. They're vulnerable, as they are mighty. I want to hide them in my pillowcase and let them make their magic from there. Alas, they are "too big" for the pillowcase. They need to face their people.

I want to put so many people I've met in the last 3 years ON TO GAME. They deserve to know what it takes to be famous. But I don't want them to lose their inner child to the game. That's the damn cost, y'all. You're innocence. I want to keep mine. I make better music with it. However, I am privy to the darkside (threesomes, animal sacrifice, hard drugs, Everclear/Devil's Springs, etc.). I know things most of these posers claim to BE about. It's my love for God (and my StarChasers) as to why I'm not active in The Field of Satanism. 

However, I am ACTIVE in TheAstralPlane. 

lol so is CeCe.



Gotta run.





^
^
^
"Back outside, here's Hamilton launching!!!"
#yessir!!!


FreshOffThePresses

Lovely LA

 I ain't been out and ab... ...pardon me. Came in the house wrong. It's neither fear nor disgust, as to why I haven't been out a...