The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Devil don't do you no good...!

...that's the thing.

None of the shit I got into was The Devil's fault. He didn't/doesn't even control the realm that the wack shit/losses comes from. Granted, anything not of God is The Devil's. But... there's 4 of us! What goes to whom? 

Let me make it easier for you...


Math goes to J Dilla
Science goes to George Massa
History goes to Jack Splash
English goes to Charles Hamilton.



And that's just us 4.



However, much is ado about the nothing they "are". They have kingdoms of their own to which they reign in an intense peace.


My kingdom is threatened by those who wish to embetter my circumstances.




Learn.













#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Rare internet

It's pretty rare to catch me out and about these days. No shade to LA, I'm just finding my peace and don't want to bother/be bot...