The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Where to from here?

 I shouldn't even be writing this blog post. 
I want as much mystery as possible.

This way, when I bear my soul, no one can say A DAMN thing.


But after much ado about my loyalty "from here on out", I decided to finally do it.


I am a Hermit, y'all.
A rarity to be seen.
A moment to be with.
Love is always the motive.

I just need to learn my own ways before I whore myself out to the public eye.
Again.

There was nothing wrong with how I was carrying myself before my 2nd deal. I was just a warrior, in war mode. I became "too rough around the edges" (in my opinion; check my 2016 music on YouTube). The second chance was to High Society. They deemed me intelligent enough to work with, too talented to deny and too marketable to ignore (read: handsome).


But yes.



Hermit = Monk







Expect to hear less from me.

Is basically what I'm saying.


I'll blog, sure...


I'll still maintain a certain sense of sociability. Just on my terms.



#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Rare internet

It's pretty rare to catch me out and about these days. No shade to LA, I'm just finding my peace and don't want to bother/be bot...