The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Graduation.

Today I move into my new apartment! I already feel like I shared too many details about it. But yes. Today is the day I waited almost 3 years for. 

Though it comes as a sigh of relief, it is also a reminder of the heinous crime I committed to end up in this predicament. I would like to again apologize to the family of Tanea J., as well as to Tanea (Baddie) herself. It was completely out of character for me, and such behavior will not be repeated.

I don't feel like I deserve a woman in my life. I'm very selfish, I snore violently, ...I just want to be by myself. I haven't had any alone time (really) in the last 2-3 years. And the meds are easy to keep up with, so that won't be a problem. 

It all boils down to the music.

The music is getting sharper than ever before. And if you miss "the writtens", you can check my Twitter/X page. I been writing little 6-bar verses on there from time to time. Also, check out my poetry blog for more literary works of mine. But I want to feel free with my music. I don't feel all the way free with my music when it's written. Very constrained. I like how I feel when I listen back to something unwritten.

That's kinda the most important part.


I don't think I'll be going live today. Gotta pack up and prepare for the move, as well as unpack when I get there.



Stay tuned!!!





FreshOffThePresses

Lovely LA

 I ain't been out and ab... ...pardon me. Came in the house wrong. It's neither fear nor disgust, as to why I haven't been out a...