The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Post Matriculation

I am aware that God has His eyes on me. I can feel The Hand of The Lord. Jesus needs my respect. Still, Beelzebub, Lucifer and Damien reach out to me. It is a cycle that I cannot break, nor do I wish to break it. I need to work on my trust in Jesus. I'll admit to that. And God (& The Lord) are giving me permission to continue with Magick. After the "Back Outside" session, they saw the vision and want to show appreciation to it.

I prove that it's all real.
Through my music.

I don't have a speaker yet (in my new apartment!), so I just been playing joints off my MacBook. Great sound, but the bass is deceiving. I design sound in headphones, for when it is played aloud. In headphones, you can hear the attention to detail. But it KNOCKS in speakers. And real DJs know how to EQ my music so that it doesn't distort.

Shit, so do I.
On top of the fact I just gave a away a secret about my music.





#beseated




("Is he still King?")


FreshOffThePresses

Lovely LA

 I ain't been out and ab... ...pardon me. Came in the house wrong. It's neither fear nor disgust, as to why I haven't been out a...