The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

SCC Podcast notes

^
^
^
Vampire Sunlight is on of my favorite tapes (from 2014). Was still in a dark place, and, technically, wanted all the smoke. I still listen to it to make me feel better about my warrior spirit. But yeah. This album was a staple back when I made it. 

I'm glad Stik and Mike reviewed it. I just feel like the parts they are ignoring about the album are what make the album fire. "Jon Benet's Daddy" means walking around with a younger person's DNA on me. Just how they do in The Illuminati. 

It's very coded (the album), but it's worth paying attention to.

"Da White Rabbit" is literally about The White Rabbit you see when you do Heroin.

My Dilla-spheme on "Vampire Medication" was under the gauze that WE ALL KNOW J DILLA IS ALIVE. I kinda can't go any further, because I'm chickenshit and I don't know how much trouble he'd get it. I just know that he blessed me, in another form of hisself. 

"Strike Drum" is about the lure of Shadow the Hedgehog. Of which you will learn all about on December 20th, 2024.
Shadow is in the industry.
And yes, I am referencing my own rape-recovery story.




More to say, more to see, more to live with.










#beseated

 

FreshOffThePresses

Rare internet

It's pretty rare to catch me out and about these days. No shade to LA, I'm just finding my peace and don't want to bother/be bot...