The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Weather reigns.

Like Roman.

Anyway, I feel myself detaching from fandom. Overall fandom. Like, I have the artists that influenced me and their better/worse bodies of work, I find inspiration in any and everything, I have a core audience I want to appeal to. I show my appreciation MY way, and let love be the overall message. The quest for such and/or the will to give it.

Yes, I am smitten with Eminem's latest release. But what he's guilty of doing is using my love for him as a weapon against me. There were a few lines on his latest release that ring such true, but it's what's being done behind the scenes that make it more feasible to be an ally than a fan. Or Stan. 

Fans aren't looked at kindly in the music business. Technically, we provide the content to which you raise yourself with (should you so decide to be a rebel against your parent's "traditional" raising). Only to have artists with true potential go ignored due to a lack of "pop"-ness. Everyone can digest Pop.

Outside of the members of Columbine Gang (9th, ALC, DOOM, GreenLantern, JazzyJeff, Jim Carey, !llmind, Korn, Andre 3000), I'm not really checking for too much of what's out. And with an ear to the inside, I don't hear any buzz about anyone. Sounds fucked up and most won't admit it, but I'm why the business is still livin'.

That's a bitch, ain't it?




Jaylib forever.






#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Rare internet

It's pretty rare to catch me out and about these days. No shade to LA, I'm just finding my peace and don't want to bother/be bot...