The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Keepin' ya posted!

This morning, I made a move. I am now managed by someone. Once things get finalized, I'll announce who. But yes. Someone is going to be making moves on my behalf, while I provide you the music. So you won't be hearing TOO much from me, other than vents and song lyrics. I might even give some music theory advice from time to time.

But don't expect me to say anything controversial. I WILL be saying REAL shit, which could LEAD to controversy (eg. telling Doja Cat to show up).

I don't want anything to ruin this moment for me. 


NYC! WE UP!
LAX! I GOTCHU!
CLE! I'M HOWLIN'!





"Is he still King?"
#SoundOff!!!!!


FreshOffThePresses

Mama Reigns Supreme

I caught myself thinking about all the things mom put me through.  It was JUST WHAT I NEEDED.  Stern discipline for not following directions...