The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Rare internet

It's pretty rare to catch me out and about these days. No shade to LA, I'm just finding my peace and don't want to bother/be bothered by anyone. With this in the air, I now may have to get a job. Which I'm not looking forward to. I guess I still have dues to pay...

Thinking about the scenario somewhat makes me bitter about the music biz. To follow the youth means to be addicted to the very baby fat that experience depletes. Basically, grow with your audience. And good music transcends. I've seen Mexican toddlers dance to Motown. I know Black people who LOVE "ObsesiĆ³n" by Aventura. So it's not about a particular demographic or target market.

Make better music.

StarChasers may disagree, but there's no denying the quality of my music. Those who've been in sessions still can't get over it. I have to say these things to myself as a reminder that I am worthy of absolution. In my absolution, I hope to set a foundation ("set the bar") and...


fuck it.



I want the glory.
Sorry, Kanye.


That's what I want. No pretty sentences (from me) about it.


I want the glory.




I got a long ride on this bus, so I may return. I also have some stuff to read about getting a damn job.




^
^
^
Vintage, I-don't-want-to-be-recognized cap.
Army fatigue.



#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Rare internet

It's pretty rare to catch me out and about these days. No shade to LA, I'm just finding my peace and don't want to bother/be bot...