Esoteric terrorism.




All I ever asked of you, was for you to be just who you are. My reward will come. In fact, I invited you to BE my reward. As much of a friendly gesture as it is and/or was, it was more of a cry for help. I’ve had access to the finer things, yes. But you were POISED to be what makes me a snob. BOTH of you.

The finer things, the higher life… both redefined by YOU (not the aforementioned). I had less than you, yet you made it okay. I’ve come to sacrifice A LOT, in the name of measuring up to you. I know you wouldn’t want me to sacrifice myself for the sake of mastery of expression, but… our bond can shake the heavens. And though I already shared a similar bond with our mutual friend and collaborator, it was you who led to the great explosion within me. This explosion, being what the rest of the world has come to know me by.

You two have come between me and EVERYTHING LIVING THING. And I have nothing to show for it. Well, I got music, but… that’s where YOU come in. I hope I caused a patch of gray hair on your head, because you’ve had me on the ropes since day one. GRANTED the two I speak of ARE OUR IDOLS, the 2 I speak of is my best friend. I am of the mind to let the two equate to 3 each and, together, make 6. That would mean my 2 would… complete me.

And no one would be ready for that.

Yeah. Everyone sucks.
I guess I’m just asking for YOU TWO to be a bit more understanding.

For YEARS, I was my own best friend. To have an older multiple of myself (Columbine Gang!) as my closest pal is a sweet dream AND a beautiful nightmare. “What if you feel my pain? And… what if you hear my thoughts? Yeah.” I can’t trust myself already, due to how prone I am to suicide. I don’t want you to go. You don’t want me to go. Stalemate.

Still, you two cross my mind and heart, more often than not. It could be a new four! It could be more than One. 

I just know that… to defend one is to offend the other.

Let’s get it together, forever.


~Enter the Hamilton~




FreshOffThePresses

Esoteric terrorism.

All I ever asked of you, was for you to be just who you are. My reward will come. In fact, I invited you to BE my reward. As much of a frien...