The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Rise and shine


 Admittedly, I've been sleeping on the freshman classes of recent. But I will make this short. NBA YoungBoy and Lil Baby are making some great music. Surprisingly lyrical. Soulfelt melodies. Brash delivery. Even taking some notes from yours truly. I got high hopes for these two.

I think Kodak Black is a BEAST. DOPE MC. 21 Savage is coming into his own, but he's nice as well. I like Tee Grizzley. Anderson. Paak is my son with Dr. Dre, Crazh (pronounced Crash; like the movie). Rapsody is OD. Tierra Whack is another story. Very proud of her.


More to say, not much time.






Out!

FreshOffThePresses

Daughterworld

I've always had a special place in my heart for my daughters unborn. Tomorrow is the FIRST inbred daughter of mine. As sweet as I imagin...