The 7th Day




Now, I have no beef with God. God just wants people to ride by His side and preach his Gospel. The thing is, I'm not all the way invested in His Gospel. Yes I pray and go to church... shit I even pray in church. But the comfort God gives THROUGH discipleship and the church is NOT what I'm looking for. I know I'm going to Hell. Blasphemy, suicide, homosexuality... even a bit of beastiality. I just want those who follow me to know there is an alternative to the darkside.

One that is REAL, TRUE, and without error.

God gets nothing but love from me. But we talked about this. Things need to be done ON MY TERMS in order for them to work. And I think we disagree on/about that point. The gamechanger? As Satan (or a man who claimed to be Satan), I DIRECTED my audience TO God. If I was really selfish with your soul/spirit, I would've kept it and found a way to capitalize on such. No. I am very reckless with MYSELF, so I sent you to #aMan who knows JUST WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR SOUL.

Like that time I sent StarChaser souls to go be with Halo.
I know you remember.

If I end up in Heaven, GLORY! My work still isn't over, because I need my other 6ixes to reside in Heaven WITH me. All the work that Lucifer and Beelzebub have done ON EARTH, in the name of good, should ensure that they can have at least an isolated section in Heaven. A spot where you are warned of the presence you are entering, and are given an opportunity to LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

Diving brainstorming.

I will be in church Sunday morning.
The pastor isn't a faggot.
and there aren't any bad bitches there to distract me.

the piano compels.
and the lead organist is humble




Something from last night.
I am DEFINITELY facing an ego death.
Pretty sure I know what it is.

The hourglass dips...


~!Jr.!~

FreshOffThePresses

The 7th Day

Now, I have no beef with God. God just wants people to ride by His side and preach his Gospel. The thing is, I'm not all the way investe...