The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Another Shady Birthday

If I didn't know any better, I would say that Eminem raised EVERYONE, STARTING from the generation of youth that embraced him. Nowadays, a psycho-based relationship is considered real love (Blueface/Chrisean, for example). Pills are now more contraband than ever ("Relapse"). He's still the most feared battle rapper (MGK, Game, Snoop for example). Likely to be considered the most influential emcee OF ALL TIME (don't front; a lot of MCs started using multi-syllables in their rhymes after Em took off). Held his own next to the modern beast, Drake ("Forever"). But I would be remiss if I didn't bring it back to his FIRST album, Infinite.

I reference this album quite a bit. It's raw and pure EMINEM. Not Slim Shady (yet). There was optimism, before the desperation of his later music. But he still would and could bite the head off of any and every emcee to approach him. I'm proud of you, Em. Mr. Mathers, as I refer to you as... still own EVERY album, LEGALLY. I shed a few tears to MTBMB (cut me deep, there!). I don't know, man. I'm of the mind to ask if I'm not good enough to be on the Shady/Aftermath roster. I mean, we speak (Em & I), but I'm usually confident when we speak. It's like talking to a cool uncle that wants to see you do better. Still, am I lacking something? Am I too forward (shouts to Latto)? I don't know.

Maybe we're not meant to do business. Maybe this is just a remote friendship that lasted over the span of almost 30 (!) years. Maybe we're deeper than the family I know us to be. I really don't know. I just know that I care about you, Mr. Mathers. 

Happy birthday to my favorite rapper, Eminem.


^
^
^
At age 50, Eminem is dead ass hip-hiop.




Holla atchya Stan!




#comma


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...