The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The Game Over Sound

After YEARS of deliberation and experimentation, I decided to name my DirtyLeatherWallet sound... 


*The Game Over Sound*



Each and every beat (and song) sounds like music you hear after you lose a video game. EVERYTHING, from "My Last Song EVER" to "Pug" is meant to sound consoling yet devilish. Warm and cold. Easy to get into, hard to get out of your head.



If you want to feel like a winner, I admit, listen to Drake. If you want to feel like a lit bully, listen to J Dilla. If you want to escape your problems, listen to Lil Uzi Vert. But if you ever take a loss, in any form, and need someone/something to be there for you...


The Game Over Sound, brought to you by The Talented Mr. (Charles) Hamilton






#comma

FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...