Bound to Christ via pitchfork...

My lil homie Ben Jayne came through for service and a jam session after church. I got there, rocked out on the keys, and was blessed by the sermon. Pastor Otis basically said, know what you're praying for and what to pray for, because people are out to strip you of your blessing(s)... like Jacob and Esau.

Such is what I've been telling 6z for a GOOD minute. Literally, they struck back. Beelzebub seduced Pastor Otis. Lucifer blew his mind. Satan accompanied the sermon TO THE WORD. Damien posed as a minister. Still, he held on. 

We are currently post-Sunday service, at my apartment. Ben is loading up his MacBook, Marquis is loading up the bowl, and I'm drunk and blogging, as we went to the neighborhood liquor store to celebrate God's mighty works. Who knows what we'll cook up? All I know is, because of who I am, I remain neutral in the war for my soul. Bear in mind that I have dibs on a FEW souls...


Stay tuned.



~!Jr.!~

FreshOffThePresses

Bound to Christ via pitchfork...

My lil homie Ben Jayne came through for service and a jam session after church. I got there, rocked out on the keys, and was blessed by the ...