I stated on Twitter/X that this track had me looking at Busta MUCH differently. We have a good rapport, despite a strange interaction in Brooklyn back in 2016. I know he’s a good guy, and him proving loyalty to J Dilla (ONCE AGAIN!) is only giving him more invincibility stars.
I may be n one. Yeah, I been going a little minute without mentioning or listening to Sir Deezy. Last I spoke to my therapist, I was instructed to keep the love alive and know that such is appreciated, where he is indeed living or otherwise.
Fu k dropping hints.
Pardon my passion.
The man was about his paper, as the quality of his work required such. A few niggas DIED without acknowledging him PROPERLY. Many forms of death, too. There is a phantom following the name of J Dilla. His essence casts a shadow upon everyone who dares speak him, his name or his music in vain.
Be careful with Dillatime, yall. HE knew what he was doing.
Do you?
Peace and love, Busta.
Let’s grow.
-so mote it be
