Dustbiters


So here we are with a *drKiwi* that never really deserved this type of attention, but started off by asking for it…

Dude is trying to break his way into the game. He says he doesn’t want to use my name to go places, but Lo and behold, I’m his only credible link. He’s got a great pen (writes good raps), but he has NO stage presence and is out of shape. I gave him several shots. He feels my audience is marginal, and if I follow his strategy, I’ll be “right back on top”.

News flash, *drKiwi*: EVERYONE is using my strategy. Not just MY strategy… my OLD strategy. I used to troll rappers/labels/websites, WAY before it was called trolling. SOHH, AllHipHop, …I used to leaving compelling comments that would lead/trace back to my blog (charleshamilton.blogspot.com). Need I mention the reluctant push I gave Nerdcore and Goth Subculture in Hip-Hop.

I got it from 50.

I realized (through you, *drKiwi*) that spirits can lie. You were able to lie your way into my INTENSELY TIGHT IMMEDIATE INNER CIRCLE, and were able to get intimate details about me/us/them. You pose no threat, so I issue none. Just know I believe in a thing called Honor Amongst Thieves. Make sure I get the cut that got my name on it. 

I got yours out there.



-so mote it be

FreshOffThePresses

Dustbiters

So here we are with a *drKiwi* that never really deserved this type of attention, but started off by asking for it… Dude is trying to break ...