The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

CoEx stuffs and things

Recently, many in my inner circle have commented on how diehard my StarChasers are. Special shouts to deft and Michael J. Roach. Apparently, your YouTube uploads ended up on YouTube Music (in the search algorithm). Might not seem like much, but that's HUGE! 

We made it to the mainstream!, one way or another.

I'm currently listening to Co-Existence on YouTube Music, as I blog. I notice that Michael J Roach took the time to make a tracklisting (the album is in alphabetical order; I don't do tracklisting anymore +hint+). I like what I hear!.

Listen, DaPu. This isn't my first trip down the proverbial altar. I've jumped out the window many times, and any a soundbwoy gwan Murda me should he haffi play Dem (damn) tunes. That alone makes me bitter, and my bitterness got me locked up (this time around). I know ladies like love songs, and even more when it's about them. And I like making love songs. But such became a spectacle for me. 

I poured my heart into "New York Raining" (keys, bars, pre-production, performance), only for the love interest to... Fuck it. Too deep to type. Just know that I have been bitter and desperate for the past 8 years.

The knowledge of WHO YALL ARE & HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME has provided inspiration, wisdom, and an overall new reason to smile again. I thank you. I don't know how to answer clerical questions about whether I have children. I'm sorry, ChillJren, but I deny having kids to keep from being further institutionalized. 

Understand. Crazy people talk how I talk. Either their high or crazy. Regardless, I don't want to spend another minute in the system. I guess you guys gotta bite this bullet for a while, until Mommy and Aunties are ready to...


co-exist.




#comma

FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...