The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Preschool attention

I made a wish in 2008 for someone to be a bigger celebrity than me, so Demevolist could stop pimping me. The wish came true, and Demevolist is not in the picture anymore.

I should be happy... Right?

Welp, just the scent of Fame can bring around snakey niggas and trifling bitches.

I guess neither of you are prepared for what a good friend I can be. I also guess that you've been through enough to be like a hurt, stray dog (biting any hand that comes near you, no less the one that feeds you). Well, I never hurt you. And all you ever did was demean, degrade and disrespect me.

Since none of you are around and one of you are a female, I'm not gonna talk tough. But BOTH of y'all need your ass whooped. It's a shame everyone is dying on my birthday. It's not even a wish of mine. It's just something I'm going to do. But I want a special kind of demise for you two. And dont worry, I won't cry about y'all.

A few people picked up viles of #TheBirthdayGas. They LUVED it. And y'all will, too! That sucks. So, I have plans for you guys.


Stay tuned!





#comma

FreshOffThePresses

The New #3rdEyeMagic is Here!!!

^ ^ ^ 100% produced by yours truly. 100% recorded and mixed by CYoumg. Mastered by Charles Hamilton. Check us out!!! #beseated