The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

The discipline of Michael Hayes

...with the Southern charm and Metropolis attitude.

In 2012, I had just gotten out of jail, earned TheAppleSupercomputer and (most importantly to me) garnered a buzz of elephant proportions.
Yet due to social debts, I was convinced to go out and get a deal.
By 2014, I ended up with one.
Most of my time on the roster, I was unhappy.
My humor was censored, my opinions watered down and my musical content was limited.
There were times when I would cut loose, but I didn't go too far.
In fact, the loose-cut could be seen online.
Nothing foolish, just more abrasive than the execs were used to.

6 years later, I'm in a similar position.
As my birthday approaches, I want to remind myself that A LOT wouldn't be the case if it weren't for me.
From the darkly, happy-go-lucky me to the conservative Balboa me to the brooding, psychedelic me and/to wherever else I may go.
Every Top 5 list is comprised of people who know about me.
Every negative thing said about me I gave you the ammunition to say.
To not know what this means is to have options.

But who let you know?

Happy birthday, Sonic the Hamilton.
!
.
!

Kenneth, check your email.
And only share within/amongst the scrolling credits.





(rolls up)






~phenomenal~

FreshOffThePresses

StarChaser Art

  Art by Poi$on Pe$o De' Gretz$ky, a StarChaser who commented on my post asking who was better: ALlen Iverson or Dwayne Wade?.  I always...