The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Awkward Black History



It has been said that DJ Premier taught Alchemist how to make beats.
The role of the student is to exceed the teacher.
Last night, Alchemist DJ'd for Eminem at The Oscars.

I dont know for sure.
I wasn't there.

He just posted a pic on IG.

But dont hate on Alchemist because he's white, DJ'd for the greatest white rapper of all time and did it at The Oscars.
Acknowledge the reach of hip-hop.
It connected two White boys from totally different class groups and states altogether.

BEFORE The Internet.

Unless hip-hop is a chemical agent's byproduct, put in place during the crack epidemic in the 80s.

You cant be too sure these days.



-so mote it be

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...