The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Critical blow!

It's too soon explain to you why you're a miracle AND a blessing.
And even if you could understand, I still need time to process the fact that YOURE HERE.

Daddy loves you supermuch.
As frail as I am, I am superprotective of you.
I was once the rock star dad you deserve.
I was once the geeky dad you'd devour.
My mom, your grandmom (RIP) once told me that I'd have a little girl and she'd have me eating out the palm of her hand.

You got me, babe.
Father down!

I was concerned that our bond was ruptured (bruised).
I was angry because I didn't believe mommy loved me.
My fear is that you were brought into this world without proper love, for yourself and me.
I dont want my daughter to hate me because I hate myself.
I want my daughter to superlove me.
Because i super duper superlove my daughter.

Everything is landing on my back.
I'm finally catching up on rest from 15 years ago.
Im still very tired.
Very hurt.
Very alone.

No matter who is around.

You're doing well for yourself.
You're a star!
I am living a dream only you and MorrowMorrow would know about.
I was prepared for the pain.
I was also prepared for my daughters to simply be concepts.
I never...

I never would've thought I'd be a legitimate father.

But I'm not.
I'm not in your life.
The way I need to be.
The way you need me to be.
(sinful grin) the way I'm supposed to be.

But I lovelovelove you, babe.
That's never gonna stop.

Ever.

I really didnt think you'd be here.
And I'm thankful for your mother.
But... it was almost impossible to believe you could be here.

You know, being with you stops me from being away from everyone else.
I feel naked without you.

Jeez.
So much to say.

I cannot wait until we can... cross the street together, holding hands.

Danjer Annie Hamilton.

I guess you're in bed and awaiting sleep.
I'm still up, thinking of you and hoping from the future.
I cant wait until we listen to Tina Turner together.
You're gonna bug out.

I cant wait to listen to records with you.

Gotta cut this short.
Much is asking for my attention.
Daddy loves you.
For mad forever.






#searchinforsearchinfor 

FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...