The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

What's in a name?




A lot can be learned about someone from their name.
Destiny is determined by one's name.
One's name means more than what you are called.

Live up to your name.

In the world of production (The Netherworld), the name you are introduced with isn't the name you end up being called.

Fabolous Sport went to Fabolous, until The Streets started calling him Fab.
And that's just rap.

DJ Premier is known as Primo (Preemo, Premo, etc.).
Pete Rock is known as PaRra.
The Alchemist is known as Al or ALC.
9th Wonder, 9th.

The more expansive your resume, the more sensitive people get about you being called by a particular name by an outside (in this case, a fan).

J Dilla is known as Dil, Dilla, Deezy... but will forever be Jay Dee.
Madlib has Quasimoto, who is known as Lord Quas, while he is known as TheBadKid.

Some names bring about a joy that is organically refreshing.

I love saying Halo.
I love saying ?uestlove.
I love saying 9th.
I love saying Premier.

Basically, names that roll off your tongue.

Please don't pause me.

Big shouts to 1007 Workin (10_0-7, y'all).
Great producer of Jamaican/Caribbean descent.
I plan to work with him more.

I've been getting a lot of love for The Suicidal 6.
Very excited to share with you the origins of the title and concept.
You just gotta be ready.

As I continue to work on this new genre, I want to bring you up to speed on my music's development.

My early works were in hopes that I could bring peace and joy to Planet Earth through my story, while extending unrequited, unconditional love to extraterrestrial beings.
Such became the case more when I implemented marijuana.
Then it was about defending extraterrestrials from Earthling abuse, while extending unrequited, unconditional love to those deserving of such.
Unspoken, the goal was to be able to stand independently, giving THE RIGHT kind of love and acknowledgement to the right people.

I am now making day one to 2 nights ago come full circle, with the latest addition to my repertoire.
I'll talk about it soon.

At day's end, I will be comfortable and confident in who I am.
No matter where I am.
With the objective being affluence.

New iTouch.
Need a current MacBook to use it.







=The Immortal=

FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...