The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Private Account (C. Hamilton) official lyrics


I ain't even take my jacket off yet.
Matter fact, I'ma chill. Let me come up with the hook first.

I can stop The Rain. The Sun will cause no pain. But still, nobody knows my name. M-mm. Nobody knows my name. I can cause no shame. Everybody keep tellin' me to change. But still, nobody knows my name. M-mm. Nobody knows my name.

God, damn.

I black out in the middle of day. Noontime, sippin' Moonshine. "What the hay?!" Taking hay to the lip like a needle. Still bleeding. I can't believe you. When it's that time, The Minister of Rhyme comes back and backslides. ...smacks your mind. From the inside. You thought about the crime you committed. Still, I am mine, and I'm living. Until my suicide, I really get it. Somebody gonna cry, 'cause I'm living in the now. And the now is forever, when you're dead. Let it linger. Infester in your head. Forever. I'll be there, with my arm above the ground. Harming sound, but still mending it. My friendship with music is never ending. The Endless Cycle. Begin, my rival.

I can stop The Rain. The Sun will cause no pain. But still, nobody knows my name. M-mm. Nobody knows my name. I can cause no shame. Everybody keep tellin' me to change. But still, nobody knows my name. M-mm. Nobody knows my name.

God, damn.

My chick left me, after I was freed. Finally she's with a guy she needs. Should I cry? Should I grieve? I mean, the pussy was good, but why does she need some kind of cheese? She got the smile that'll make me great. Not an 808. I don't need to smoke Shake. I feel great when I look her in her eyes, but her eyes are full of lies. She's with a guy who's a crook. Took what was mine. If I commit a crime to get her back, it's a wrap. I'll finally, be the kind of guy she would need to laugh at. To make her day better. Way better. So I feel like May( )weather. Yeah, I could read but illiteracy is why a nigga just speaks what he feels.  Can't understand? God damn! I'm the man! My whole life! No, I don't write!

I can stop The Rain. The Sun will cause no pain. But still, nobody knows my name. M-mm. Nobody knows my name. I can cause no shame. Everybody keep tellin' me to change. But still, nobody knows my name. M-mm. Nobody knows my name.

God, damn.

My rapist said he did the shit for the family's attention. I think about that, reflecting on detention. Crying out for attention. Senseless. Hand in the air. I don't get shit. I don't answer questions correctly. Interviews direct me to The Red Sea. Whether red or dead, still Estevez. Top Gun. More like his brother. Tom Cruise, but brown skinned. I'm not losing. I make toms cruise. I'm now prusing. Perusing. ...it's the Peruvian. Regardless, my nigga. This is UPN. 




produced by Stu Bangas.





=The Immortal=

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...