The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

A Raven in a flock of Robins

 YOU

MOTHER

FUCKING

RIGHT 

GOT 

A

PROBLEM 


https://www.instagram.com/raevillarreal331/

(Young chi town activist! Stand up for a cause before you become a cause or worse yet…. The effectual cause… check Raven out… “this that bubble gum music” when CH gets out more than likely a familiar face…. So familiarize your face) 

LOL. i might be more destructive than CH. But he gave me a place so…. 

Literally said be rightfully as left as I want so expect an old school WiCH (whereischarleshamilton) feeling on a real Charles blog! We’re close y’all says the biggest ch fan out of all y’all lol  J(I)k 

So let’s rock  




FreshOffThePresses

StarChaser Art

  Art by Poi$on Pe$o De' Gretz$ky, a StarChaser who commented on my post asking who was better: ALlen Iverson or Dwayne Wade?.  I always...