The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Elevationgraduation

 I just had a long talk with my Uncle George. Long story short, he said I am not The Black Sheep of The Family. And that the family is proud of me. I can't put into words how that makes me feel. All these years of listening to music in headphones and creating worlds through music, I felt alone and misunderstood. Now I know it's because I barely spoke with them. I did feel that with the birth of my cousin Ryan I was pushed aside. But the first born is always the crash test dummy (with all due respect). 

The question remains...

What do I do from here?




I feel weird because I adopted Demevolist as familly, pending approval from my own. I also feel like I myself abandoned my family, to chase music. May The Family forgive me and may I keep making them proud.




#thenewboy


FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...