The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Ladies' Taster's Choice

 Well, hello.

there you are, here I am.

Apparently there are more than a few of you. Watching, listening, admiring. 

I'm talking to the ladies.

#theladies


I'm sorry if you feel I've been negligent. Or disrespectful. I usually shut the doors and blinds to all women when I'm in a relationship, and am actually kinda shy. In recent years, I've been unfaithful, emotionally (and physically) abusive and overall less than who and what I am. 

I am a lover. No question.

I think competing with certain rappers and, mostly executives, made me as callous as I have become.

I want to say I'm sorry. 
And hope that you forgive.

I'm not controlling. I just make deep love.

I dont have a little dick, but I dont have an appealing body (now I have a gut).

My voice can get annoying.

I mostly only focus on music. If not, women. No woman, no cry, right?


Women may lead to my downfall. But my heart will always be in the right place. So...


can we fall in love again?






let me know, y'all....











Out!


FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...