The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

As I moonwalk...

 I see you've moved on. I see you're happy. Keep on pushin'. Happy birthday, beloved.

I plan to be silent next year. I need to rest my mind, conscience and voice. The last almost 2 years have taken a lot out of me, and I need to rebuild. Or, as Nas would say, destroy THEN rebuild. I don't like the songs I'm featured on, and I go against my own policy when I do it, so expect minimal features from me as well. If it isn't Columbine Gang or another political affiliation, I don't plan on using anyone else's beats either.



Here's something from the follow-up to Jellybean Pie. I really love this style, and don't want to abandon it. Encourage me, damnit!!! (lol)




"Would you mind comin' on back to me?"












Out!

FreshOffThePresses

High everyone

Apparently, there was some backlash about the latest Live @ 12 w/ Sha-leik.  I was too high. Well, I got a lot of work down, was celebrating...