The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Hypergoth! and Critics


Critics, give this album a chance. Listen to the entire album, start to finish, before you draw a conclusion. I know you haven't heard a professional studio recording from me in a while, and I know there's no label shoving it down your throat, but I have proven myself time and again to be a credible artist. No project of mine has gotten a negative review. None. My only bad review came from OkayPlayer, and it was about "Pure Imagination". 

I wouldn't expect them to warm up to a love song.

 




Out!

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...