The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Another day past due.


I spend my weekends with StarChaser Jason Urrutia. Cool guy. Asks a lot of tough questions. Reminds me a lot of me.


We mostly go between Echo Park and Downtown LA. Smoke, get food, talk, listen to music... helluva time, each time.


You're welcome to join us. Just email me at charleshamiltonreturns@gmail.com and ask about it.


Saturdays and Sundays, 10am to 5pm.

 

I gotta warn you. I get retarded when I get high. I'm still bad, but everyone is a villain to me when I'm high. Just how the cookie crumbles.




Love.








Out!

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...