The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Langston.

The Parkers were on TV this morning, and they were reading Langston Hughes', "To Artina". That sparked me to motivate Columbine Gang and post the poem on the CGi blog. The day passed, and I felt the need to esoterically explain why I put the poem. You can't force creativity, basically. I challenge everyone to read the poem (and really all of Langston's poetry) to get a feel for it. 

As you know, I often put freewrites on my blog. Literally poetry spawned at the moment of writing the first word. If you want more freewrites, let me know. I may even be working on a book of them. ;]

I'm tired, it's raining, day 2 of no weed... feels strange. I'll get used to it.









Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...