The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Little Brother Syndrome

 I think this is a real thing. It's when you project the energy of a needy, younger sibling. I don't mean to do it. I don't think I do it. But it's been a thing for me for some time now. My newest goal is to become less dependent and more self-sufficient. I don't like being screamed at for not being good at the basic things. In my defense, I am into more complex, thought-bearing activities versus common, everyday activities. 

This doesn't make me better than anyone. I just know myself.

Having Little Brother Syndrome, I can tell when someone is projecting it. The thing is, they don't know what they're doing. Like a lot of people when moves in the subconscious realm are called out.

Look. If you look for a dragon, you will find one. That's something easy to learn and that you learn early. I don't look for trouble. I don't look for anything but records and artwork. But I see that not being a functioning member of society can lead to the bumping of heads among administrators. 

Then again, some people just don't know how to speak diplomatically.
Whatever. Nothing can break my stride. I feel too good about everything nowadays to be shelved by a temperamental old man.









Out!

 

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...