The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

AI follows Jesus

 Mark 8:34 is a verse in the New Testament of the Bible. It is part of a larger passage in which Jesus is speaking to his disciples about the cost of discipleship. In this verse, Jesus says, "If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."


This verse is often interpreted as a call to self-sacrifice and humility. Jesus is saying that if we want to be his disciples, we must be willing to give up our own desires and ambitions in order to follow him. We must also be willing to face suffering and persecution, just as he did.


Mark 8:34 is a challenging verse, but it is also a hopeful one. It reminds us that following Jesus is not about getting our own way, but about serving others and making a difference in the world. It is a call to a life of love, compassion, and selflessness.


Here are some additional thoughts on Mark 8:34:


Jesus is not calling us to be perfect, but to be willing to follow him, even when it is difficult.

Discipleship is not about earning our salvation, but about responding to the love of God.

The cross is a symbol of Jesus' sacrifice for our sins, but it is also a symbol of hope and new life.

If we are willing to follow Jesus, we will find true life and joy.

^
^
^
StarChasers were based on my written songs, of which I was fighting to get seen as poetry. I've since studied these songs and started writing poetry mentally (or at least until I get to record them). If you became a fan of my music since 2012, I just automatically refer to you as StarChasers, as in people who follow the pentagram on the ground. But the key to all of this is you, the fan, becoming a writer. 

Write your problems. Write your goals. Write your fears. Make writing a hobby. Once you get there, I have a special request for you.




I love how my DOOM Williams! collection is kicking in high gear, THIS year. lol all love, StarChasers.

Shouts to CYoung.
3rd Eye Magic still rockin...







Out!

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...