The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The Remix to Egypt Hacker 0fficial lyrics


 (Verse 1)
I can't wait 'til we meet face-to-face to see all the disgraceful shit we do. There's no me walking away from you. Me? Unstable? True. What to make of you? A whole class, dismissed. An asterisk, next to the name. The name next to fame. Fame next to Flame. Just an L away. Always told to move the hell away. What a helluva day. History being made, while I slip sleep a mickey. It doesn't get to me. It gets me sick. Either way. I read and reprise. Pardon the fallback, but knowledge got me falling back in the arms of a cottage.


(Hook)
Don't you walk away from me!

Don't you walk away.

I know things are bad right now, but... don't you walk away!


(Verse 2)
Pardon my low self-esteem for being guarded and on-guarding anybody who's helping me on the low. All we need to know is how. I need to show you how. Breathing deep and taking breathers, to show who's now. It's not stupidity. It's history. I love it. It's budging me from this little myst I be in. The abyss below. I dare you to see. Like "...To Move". Switchfoot. What a look. What a good kiss from The Good. The Good is so Bad, that I got a stance. The problem is, no one got a chance. And she got a man. No dollar van. No dollars from me, so now she gotta scram.


(Hook)
Don't you walk away from me!

Don't you walk away.

I know things are bad right now, but... don't you walk away!


(Verse 3)
Consider it a sign (sine) of the times. Like try (tri) and square (square). Maybe dying is in the air. I don't care. I *wave* it goodbye with my psy. Make me cry, I dare. Say goodbye to the idea. I'm like a pear. iPear. You might need me. Ikea. Brightening the space. Enlightening with my face. Smile and shining. Golden. I am a prize and I know it. Surprise! I've been stolen. By the moment. Any breath that's held exhales and tells the very Satan in Hell that they wish him well.

(Hook)

Don't you walk away from me!
Don't you walk away.

I know things are bad right now, but... don't you walk away!


^
^
^
Cold Out My Eye
Available at charleshamilton3.bandcamp.com


Produced by Charles Hamilton.

circa 2022.







Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...