The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Urgent! Urgent!

 Emergency!

For whatever reason (of which I'm sure we're all well aware of), I am unable to upload music onto streaming serices. The site won't allow me to, gives no explanation, and again, all the money made from streaming is unavailable to me until I get this hold off my account (PayPal, former landlords, etc.). It appears Electronic Christmas is going to be a Bandcamp release. 

From Bandcamp, I'm sure it will hit YouTube.
I'm not mad about it anymore, guys. Let's just get the music out there in #TheUniverse.

But this is a sign! I may be truly a heavyweight in this Drake-infused era. STILL! I am standing the test of time of the artists in #TheBlogEra. I can't wait to celebrate. lol.





Can you taste the champagne? 










Out!

FreshOffThePresses

Big Apple Seeds

Man. New York never felt better. I swear I love this city. A lot of people recognized me (!) and showed me love. Like... A LOT of people. I ...